This postgraduate program is the ideal course for dentists looking to introduce more advanced periodontal and implant treatment within their daily practice; This Program offers to dentists across the world, the opportunity to acquire intensive knowledge of the basic principles of periodontal and peri-implant diseases, the skills for non-surgical & surgical therapies, the management of Prostho-Perio & Endo-Perio Relationships and the fundamentals of diagnosis and treatment planning in implant dentistry.
A modular structure was adopted, taking into consideration time constraints and job responsibilities of dentists. Courses will be conducted in 2 versions, English and French.
The course is divided into 4 obligatory modules, five days each.
After completion of the program, and passing examinations with success, student will be granted a University Diploma in Periodontology with 30 ECTS.
- Histology & Anatomy of the Periodontium
- Classification & Etiology of Periodontal Diseases
- Treatment Planning and Non-Surgical Periodontal
- Incisions, Flap Designs, and Suture Techniques
- Resective & Regenerative Periodontal Surgeries
- Crown Lengthening & Gummy Smile Treatment
- Hands-on Workshops
- Patient Cases: Study and Treatment Plan
- Periodontal Surgeries under supervision of an accredited Local Tutor
- International Webinars
- Literature revue and Seminars
- Observation Internship
- Online MCQ Tests
- Weekly Report on the Progress of the Thesis
Postgraduate University Diploma
30 ECTS Credit – European University Diploma