The Diploma of the University of Genoa, Italy is a one-year international training program designed to offer comprehensive training in all aspects of esthetic and contemporary restorative dentistry. Postgraduate Diploma shall define a level of competence that is consistent with an experienced clinician. The goal of the curriculum is to provide dentists with a scientifically-based rationale for all diagnostic, treatment planning, and patient care decisions.
This program is divided into 6 obligatory modules, 2 days each, that will be held in Paris, and 1 exam module to be presented at the University of Genoa in Italy.
After completion of the program, and passing examinations with success, student will be granted a University Diploma in Advanced Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry with 30 ECTS.
- Composite Resin types
- Teeth discolorations and their treatments
- Aesthetic anterior restorations: Class III, IV and V
- Direct Posterior restorations
- Advanced Aesthetic treatments
- New concepts in adhesive dentistry
- CAD/ CAM in restorative dentistry
- Inlays- onlays
- Dental ceramics
- Porcelain laminate veneers: from preparation to cementation
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Lasers in restorative dentistry
- Hands-on Workshops
- Patient Cases: Study and Treatment Plan
- International Webinars
- Literature revue and Seminars
- Observation Internship
- Online MCQ Tests
- Weekly Report on the Progress of the Thesis
Postgraduate University Diploma – University of Genoa
30 ECTS Credit – European University Diploma