This Postgraduate program is designed for general dentists who have already taken the first step towards the field of implantology and now need to develop their practical skills and build up solid, scientific knowledge in order to provide safe, appropriate and efficient treatments.
A modular structure was adopted, taking into consideration time constraints and job responsibilities of dentists. Courses will be conducted in 2 versions, English and French.
The course is divided into 4 obligatory modules, five days each.
After completion of the program, and passing examinations with success, student will be granted a University Diploma in Oral Implantology with 30 ECTS.
- Fundamental Implantology
- Radiology and Dental Imaging applied to Implantology
- Basic Surgical Techniques
- Implant Prosthetics
- Guided Surgery and CFAO
- Soft Tissue Management
- Complications Management
- Live surgeries
- Hands-on Workshops
- Patient Cases : Study and Treatment Plan
- Implant Surgeries under supervision of an accredited Local Tutor
- International Webinars
- Literature revue and Seminars
- Observation Internship
- Online MCQ Tests
- Weekly Report on the Progress of the Thesis
Postgraduate University Diploma
30 ECTS Credit – European University Diploma